Off-Campus Passes

  • Off-campus passes are necessary to leave the campus during the school day. Passes may be obtained in the school office.  A written note signed by the parent/guardian should state the purpose, destination, and time the student is to be off campus.
  • Passes from the Health Office are issued in cases of accident, injury, or chronic ailment.
  • Students wishing to leave school for work on a regular basis must secure an off-campus pass initialed by the counselor and approved by the vice-principal.