Student Transcript Request Procedures
(Effective as of 10/25/12)
- All Transcript Request Forms must be filled in completely.
- Students under 18 years old must have a parent/guardian signature on the form.If many copies are requested (for colleges) the parent/guardian need only sign one request form.
- Registrar will supply the envelope and stamp, but student must address the envelope.
- The first two student transcripts are free. Each additional transcript is $1.00 if mailed within the United States. International requests are $2.00 each.
- All transcript requests will take between 24 to 48 hours to process.
Adult Transcript Request Procedures
- All Transcript Request forms must be filled in completely. You may click on the link below to save and fill in the form.
- If you live on Oahu, you may come in to our office (with a valid ID) or you may mail in the completed form with your payment.
- All transcripts are $1.00 if mailed within the United States. International transcript requests are $2.00 each.
GED Transcript Requests
- Download the transcript request form here or call the registrar at McKinley Community School for Adults at (808) 594-0540 if you need more information.
Updated February 3, 2015