Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Mon. through Fri.
Phone: (808) 733-4900
Fax: (808) 733-4443
Registrar's Office Staff
G. Oyler, Registrar
C. Hasegawa, Registrar Clerk
Registration, program of studies, transcripts, report cards, etc.
Student Registration: All New Students
To registrar's office
1. Complete registration form and emergency data card
2. Required for new student registration:
i. You must live in our school district, with your parents or guardian.
ii. Your parent/guardian must bring identification.
- Must bring Legal Guardianship paperwork or Power of Attorney (if applicable).
iii. Your parent/guardian must show proof of residency (a rental agreement or utility bill in their name).
iv. You need a current tuberculosis skin test (within one year) from a doctor in the United States.
v. You must have all of your shot records.
vi. You need a current physical (within one year) from a doctor in the United States.
vii.You need your Birth Certificate or Family Registry.
- You need your Passport/Visa (if coming from another country).
viii. Release paperwork from previous school.
- You need your school transcripts from all previous schools.
ix. SPED – Current IEP and current re-evaluation record (if applicable).
Note: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH.
3. To EL Teacher for language proficiency testing and placement (if applicable).
4. To Counselor for selection of courses.
5. To Registrar for class schedule (Teachers notified via copy of this schedule).
6. To Main Office to pay dues and Meal Tracker fees, and create ID.
Updated May 12, 2014