If you would like to make a donation to help this year’s graduates celebrate all night in a safe drug-and-alcohol-free environment, please bring or mail your donation to the office.
Graduation is on Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. at the Waikiki Shell.
Checks can be made out to the “KAIMUKI HIGH SCHOOL PTA.” The PTA is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization and your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
If you would like to donate to a specific activity, you could donate to the following:
- Activity #1* - $500 This is a 2-1/2 hour activity that we have never had at a previous Project Grad. This will be something very special.
- Transportation - $600 We will be at three different sites for our activities. This donation will help with travel expenses.
- Activity #2 - $500 This is a 2-1/2-hour activity that we have done in the past that our graduates enjoyed very much. This would include snacks and supplies.
- Activity #3 - $2000 This is a 4-hour activity that includes snacks and a safe site for other planned activities.
- A half of a scholarship for a deserving student - $75. The counselors will select the student(s).
- A full scholarship for a deserving student - $150. The counselors will select the student(s).
- Gift items.
If you have any questions, please contact our College and Career Counselor, Mr. Schemel, at the school. We would appreciate any assistance that alumni, the community, and the Kaimuki Ohana can provide to make our Project Grad 2017 a safe and memorable one for our graduates.
* We keep our activities secret because our graduates want to be “surprised” during Project Grad and to keep our graduates safe from outsiders.
Kaimuki High School PTA Project Graduation 2017
Posted April 17, 2017