Kaimuki High School is doing its share to protect the 'aina and is currently researching recycling bin options to keep waste out of the landfills and to serve as a fundraising tool.
We're also helping to protect our precious oceans by disseminating information about what the public can do to keep our waters free of pollution.Read this November 15, 2012 HawaiiNewsNow article and watch the video about the photovoltaic project currently being piloted at six Oahu high schools. Use this link to see live and statistical data on the amount of energy being produced by the panels at Kaimuki High School.
Updated December 2, 2015
- 04_2a1 Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System _MS4_ Program _DOE_.pdf
- 04_2a2 About the City and County of Honolulu Storm Drain System _CC_.pdf
- 04_2a3 Protecting Water Quality from Urban Runoff _EPA_.pdf
- 04_2a4 Car Washing Guidelines _CC_.pdf
- 04_2a5 Only Rain In The Drain _Maze_.pdf
- 04_2a6 Storm Water Cross Word Puzzle.pdf
- 04_2a7 Storm Water Pollution Prevention-Home and Garden.pdf
- 04_2a8 Storm Water Pollution Prevention-Auto Maintenance.pdf
- 10 Things You Can Do.pdf
- Mini Information Sheet.pdf
- Photovoltaic Project.pdf
- Water Pollution Prevention.pdf